CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Growth

I'm sure you have heard people say that "if you take care of me, then I'll take care of you." You can probably think about people that have that as an actual personal philosophy. Well here is a small twist on that thinking:

"I'll take care of me for you ... will you take care of you for me?"

Think about your relationships and how adopting this philosophy helps you and those closest to you. I knew a guy that was too stubborn to see the doctor when he was sick. His family begged him to go, but for some reason he refused. Yeah, he's dead now. Leaving the family with bills and regrets. How sad!

We should always want to grow and improve not only for ourselves but for those around us. If we aren't adding new knowledge, health practices and experiences in our lives then we aren't taking care of those that mean the most to us.

0 comments: